Congratulations to the Rexdale United FC Boys for their hard work and determination. The team has been rewarded with their second place finish in the TSL in being promoted to the CSL for the 2019 Summer Season.
The 2018/2019 Indoor Soccer Season will take place every Saturday on the following dates:
Session 1 (October - December 2018):
October - 13, 20, 27
November - 3, 10, 17, 24
December - 1, 8, 15
Session 2 (January - April 2019):
January - 12, 19, 26
February - 2, 9, 16, 23
March - 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
April - 6, 13, 20, 27
To stay up to date on all league events and important dates, check the website frequently and follow us on social media:
Playing with the Rexdale Rebels S.C., you will find a fun and friendly environment as we stress on the importance of many things such as:
FAIR PLAY – FOR THE GOOD OF THE GAME
1. Play by the RULES.
2. Co-operate with your teammates and opponents for without them you don’t have a game. Shake hands before and after the game.
3. Cheer all good plays – both your teams and your opponents.
4. Remember – coaches and officials are there to help you; please co-operate with them.
5. Winning is only part of the game – having fun, improving your skills, making friends and doing your best are also important.
6. Control your temper; fighting and mouthing off spoils the game for everyone.
7. Work equally hard for yourself and the team. Your team’s performance will improve, and so will your own!
8. Play for own enjoyment – not just to please coaches or fans.
1. Actions speak louder than words – let's make sure our behaviour sets a good example for fair play.
2. Encourage children to play by the rules and the fair play code.
3. Never ridicule or yell at a child for making a mistake or losing. Remember, children are playing for their enjoyment.
4. Turn defeat into victory by enforcing the value of honest effort, skill and fair play.
5. As spectators, applaud all good plays for both your team and the opposing team.
6. Show your appreciation for your coaches and league officials.
7. Support all efforts to remove violence from children’s sports.
Emergency Action Plan
Zero Tolerance Policy
Player Well-Being Policy (Anti-Bullying, Healthy Snacks, Tobacco-Free)
Concussion Protocol & Return to Play Policy
Equity & Inclusion Policy
Fair Play Policy
Severe Weather Policy
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Policy
Community Involvement Policy
Conflict of Interest Policy
Dispute Resolution Policy
In 2016, the Rexdale Soccer Club introduced trophies for the House League Division Champions in the U12 Boys, U13 Girls, O14 Girls, U16 Boys, and O17 Co-Ed Divisions.
|U13 Girls Division||U16 Boys Division||O17 Co-Ed Division||U12 Boys Division||O14 Girls Division|
Below are the House League Division Champions from the 2016-2018 seasons:
HOUSE LEAGUE DIVISION CHAMPIONS
|U12 Boys||U13 Girls||O14 Girls||U16 Boys||O17 Co-Ed|
|Germany||Sweden||Egypt & Morocco||Colombia||England|
|Coaches: Allan & Dr. Fashho||Coach: G. Ahuja||Coaches: M. Berardo & C. Flora||Coach: Mohammed|
|J. Brar||M. Bhakraj||B. Alleyne||R. Abraham||R. Bahri|
|S. Budhai||J. Bhuttay||J. Basso||A. Arora||A. Basi|
|A. Dhesi||S. Joshi||L. Beckles||A. Bailey||S. Basi|
|A. Elises||S. Muredda||H. Bennett||J. D'Souza||A. Berardo|
|A. Fernandez||G. Patel||I. Berardo||N. Garcha||M. Berardo|
|J. Grewal||H. Sandhu||D. Bhakraj||J. Joseph||M. Dhah|
|A. Jagsarran||R. Thiara||T. Brown||M. Omotayo||S. Grewal|
|Y. Mahamoud||J. Winn||A. Chisty||K. Patel||P. Jauhal|
|R. Mavi||M. Winn||S. Flora||P. Patel||A. Mathew|
|N. Rajeswaran||T. Gayle||S. Patel||J. Nijjar|
|N. Shivrattan||S. Grewal||N. Richards||J. Rai|
|J. Surujdiyal||S. Harnett||J. Ruban||H. Saini|
|K. Lotay||H. Sandhu||R. Sharma|
|R. Mahal||K. Sharma||P. Singh|
|J. Patel||B. Vandermeeren|
|U12 Boys||U13 Girls||O14 Girls||U16 Boys||O17 Co-Ed|
|JBS United||Cellular World||X5 Graphics||Nothers||BVC|
|R. Abraham||B. Alleyne||K. Brown||I. Aksu||A. Bains|
|K. Badesha||R. Bacchus||T. Brown||B. Benny||A. Basi|
|D. Basra||D. Bhakraj||A. Cabezas||S. Brar||S. Basi|
|A. Dhah||H. Lee||S. Cassie||G. Dhaunkal||S. Basi|
|I. Gujjar||K. Lotay||S. Clarke||M. Hashimi||C. Branco|
|A. Jagsarran||H. Nijjar||S. Dhah||G. Kang||A. Di Pede|
|M. Maqbool||H. Poonia||B. Fernando Sewell||L. Kristevski||M. Flora|
|S. Naseer||S. Prasher||N. Garce||N. Mohamed||P. Flora|
|S. Patel||A. Supersad||A. Khaira||R. Moraldo||D. Oppong|
|T. Reid||S. Thandi||B. Sewell||N. Patel||J. Rai|
|N. Richards||M. Winn||A. Sohal||J. Philip||E. Sandhu|
|A. Sahota||S. Prasher||D. Singh|
|J. Samuel||M. Rahman||P. Virk|
|N. Shakssy||G. Randhawa|
|J. Smits||S. Saha|
|J. Soriano||N. Shakssy|
|J. Sultan||K. Singh|
|J. Twum-Antwi||J. Somal|
|U13 Boys||U13 Girls||O14 Boys||O14 Girls||O18 Co-Ed|
Newediuk Funeral Home
|X5 Graphics||Country Style||Country Style||
Homeland Moving Storage
K. Benaini &
R. Petrucci &
|R. Bhela||R. Bacchus||R. Ahlawat||I. Grewal||C. Branco|
|J. Boochoon||A. Bhullar||S. Bathla||A. Hansra||R. Carranza|
|A. Crosta||K. Brown||O. Benaini||E. Hedderson||A. Khanal|
|A. Duble||T. Brown||T. Chattha||E. Hodgson||C. Moraldo|
|U. Garnett||S. Cassie||G. Dhaunkal||N. Hosein||J. Moraldo|
|I. Hansra||S. Clarke||A. Di Pede||E. Iampieri||A. Moreno|
|M. Hashimi||J. Dhir||H. Duhra||S. Iampieri||M. Moreno|
|K. Jatto||N. Henry||J. Jagsarran||R. Klair||T. Oei|
|A. Khanday||E. McMurray||G. Kang||F. Modeste||K. Sandhu|
|A. Khanday||K. McMurray||L. MacKichan||S. Paparo||R. Sharma|
|V. Klair||O. Osagie||O. Olaitan||M. Petrucci||P. Virk|
|J. Oduro||M. Somal||D. Oppong||A. Ramirez|
|J. Osatohangbon||G. Rayat||A. Sahota|
|K. Phillips||P. Sandhu|
|K. Rafael||S. Shabani|
|N. Richards-Dick||A. Vasquez Goldsworthy|