We want everyone involved in our program - players, supporters and volunteers to work together and have
FUN IN SOCCER!
Remember this is your program, it is what you make it.
- Encourage all of the young players in a positive way and let them know you support their efforts.
- Praise and support the individuals who volunteer their time to organize and supervise the events that all members of our soccer community can take part in.
- Respect the referees who will be officiating, for they are fair arbiters and are always right.
- CHEER – FOR THE GOOD OF THE GAME – for everyone in this program wins no matter what the final score.
- Promote FAIR PLAY, GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP, TEAMWORK, and HEALTHY COMPETITION.
- Do not tolerate inappropriate behaviour by anyone – player, spectator, volunteer or referee – on or off the soccer field.
Do all that you can do to contribute to a POSITIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT and help the kids enjoy their outdoor/indoor soccer season.
For the GOOD OF THE CHILDREN,
For the GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY,
For the GOOD OF THE GAME.
Best wishes to all this season on the soccer fields.